- Owners must complete our online Registration Form and submit vaccination records prior to using our daycare or boarding services.
- All dogs must pass a scheduled behavior assessment prior to admission.
- Daycare: Walk-ins welcome.
- Reservations are required for boarding.
- Packages don’t expire.
- Refer a friend and get 1 free day of daycare.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations and produce a record of a negative fecal check. Prior to evaluation, owners must submit written record that their dogs are current on Rabies, Bordatella and DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para Influenza, Parvovirus).
- Puppies can begin daycare at 16 weeks old after they have received two rounds of DHLPP and Bordatella vaccines.
- Puppies can begin daycare and boarding before they receive their Rabies vaccine and before they are spayed or neutered.
- All food brought to 4 Seasons Pet Resort must be stored in an airtight container/bag labeled with your name and your pet’s name.
- All medications must be in the original bottle labeled with your name and your pet’s name.
- If your dog runs out of food, or no food is brought, you will be charged for our kibble.
- All dogs 6 months and older must be spayed or neutered prior to participating in group play.
- To participate in group play areas, your dog must be friendly and able to socialize with other dogs in a group setting.
- Private play is available for dogs that either don’t meet our group play requirements or simply are more comfortable with one-on-one time with our team members.